Sunday, November 30, 2008

According to Scientific Study: Maserati's Increase Sexual Arousal in Women

I’m wondering whether I have everyone’s attention yet?

Mine was surely grabbed after I read this article in BusinessWeek. The article states that Hiscox, a British luxury-car insurer, studied the reaction of consumers to various exhaust engine sounds.

Their conclusion: 100% (is this even believable?) of women had higher testosterone levels after listening to Maserati’s V-8 engine.

Maserati is even letting men download the sound in the form of a ringtone... I guess pick-up lines are a thing of the past ....

Really this sounds like a lot of bull (excuse me) and a marketing ploy to rev up sales in a weakening economic market.

I wonder just how many single, lonely and desperate men this will attract.....

No comments: